Take advantage of third-generation HP Latex Printing Technologies with the new HP Latex 310 Printer...
Water-based HP Latex Inks combine the best characteristics of solvent inks and water-based inks. With HP Latex Inks, you can obtain outdoor durability and versatility across all common media types used in sign and display applications, together with high-quality, odorless prints, low maintenance, and health advantages—even over eco-solvent inks. The HP Latex 360 Printer features a number of significant innovations that take you beyond the limits of eco-solvent printing, creating new opportunities to expand your business.
Beat client expectations for quality,durability with the new HP Latex 310 Printer:
- Print traditional signs and more—from low cost uncoated to POP, backlits, canvas, wall décor—up to 54 inches
- Produce sharp, consistent, repeatable image quality with high efficiency curing, 6 colors, and 1200 dpi.
- Consider unlaminated use with scratch resistance comparable to hard-solvent inks on SAV and PVC banner.Deliver with confidence—outdoor prints last up to 5 years laminated, 3 years unlamented.
Maximize workspace with easy operation with the new HP Latex 310 Printer:
- Print and deliver in record time with fast warm-up and immediate ripping; prints come out completely dry.
- Move this printer up against the wall—and free up workspace and your operator with front media loading.
- Use optimized profiles, customize yours—HP Quick Substrate Profiling; easy FlexiPrint HP Edition RIP inbox.
- Turn your operator’s attention to other tasks with automatic, reliable, low-maintenance HP Latex printing.
Build a healthier environment, inside and out with the new HP Latex 310 Printer:
- Reach new indoor spaces that solvent can’t, like healthcare water-based HP Latex Ink prints are odorless.
- Healthier printing with HP Latex—no special ventilation required, no hazard warning labels or HAPs, nickel free.
- Meet high standards—HP Latex Inks are UL ECOLOGO®, GREENGUARD GOLD Certified, prints meet AgBB criteria.
- This ENERGY STAR® qualified printer meets strict energy efficiency guidelines and is EPEAT registered.