Xaar 500/40 UV
To be used with: YISHAN YS5008-CE, YISHAN YS3508-CF, GCC StellarJet 250UV, Grapo Octopus I/ Octopus X4, HP Scitex FB6300, JHF Vista Vista 3506B / Vista 5006B / Vista 3508B, Oasis 3504-CC, Teckwin TeckSmart UV1600 / TeckStorm R (only for white ink) / TeckThunder 2400UV (only for white ink), Zund UVjet 215-Plus / UVjet-215C
The Xaar 500 offers a versatile binary inkjet solution for a number of applications and is particularly suited to coding secondary packaging and printing outdoor signs. The is available in two drop volume variants (40 pL and 80 pL). It can be used in standard or skyscraper (vertical) printing modes depending on the application.
• Up to 7.2 kHz firing frequencies
• UV, solvent-based and oil-based ink capable
• 180 dpi (native) printhead resolution.
• The 40 pL model meets the demands of the high quality UV wide-format and solvent graphic markets
• The 80 pL model leads the way in the solvent grand-format coding and marking markets?.
The Xaar 500 is a competitive, high quality and fast output printhead. The wide print swathe, ink compatibility and reliability make the Xaar 500 the printhead of choice for many applications including:
• Coding & marking;
• Wide-format graphics;
• Grand-format graphics;
• Flatbed graphics;
• Indoor signage;
• Outdoor graphics;
• Point-of-sale material